There are many reasons why you might look to outsource elements of your superannuation fund or investments, or review your existing outsourced arrangements. Outsourcing is a way to maintain control without the need for day-to-day involvement.
Outsourcing is not something to be taken lightly. It needs to be planned and implemented with the greatest care. Not only do you want the best result for your organisation, you also want the best for your fund members.
There are many pitfalls, and to proceed with confidence you need an experienced guide. That's where Chant West comes in. We offer you:
- Unmatched experience and deep knowledge of the dynamics of the Australian superannuation and investment consulting market
- High quality proprietary research providing insights into all the major funds and service providers
- Proven processes from start to finish, with full involvement of our principals throughout
- Innovative solutions that deliver the very best outcomes for you and your staff
- Communications support to ensure that your decisions are well understood and appreciated
Proven processes, deep insights make your decisions simple
Ever since we started researching super funds in 1997 we've been providing outsourcing advice to large and medium-sized employers. The organisations we have advised include some of Australia’s largest companies such as Arrium (Onesteel), BHP, Boral, Coles Supermarkets, WMC Resources and Xstrata.
Our approach is businesslike and practical. Every step is logical, and we present information in a way that cuts through the complexities and makes it easier for you to understand and evaluate your options.