To Provide Great Advice, You Need Access To Great Research
With more than 450 super, pension and investment platforms available in Australia that have a combined 10,000 investment options – not to mention the 52,000 product features and radically different fee and insurance premium structures, it's virtually impossible to conduct your own research.
With so many options available, it's never been more important to ensure the product recommendations you make meet your clients' needs, are competitive, appropriate and align with their 'best interests'.
There's help out there!
In an environment where funds disclose data inconsistently, making valid comparisons difficult, you need access to Chant West's suite of market leading solutions for financial advisers.
Our tools and research ensure you have access to data and insights to enable you to make "apples with apples" comparisons of funds when providing product replacement advice.
The Chant West Switching Tool suite allows you to tailor product comparisons for your clients and compare different strategies against stated objectives, comparing funds across fees, investments, insurance and product features. The tools allow you to:
- calculate administration, investment and other product fees, insurance premiums and strategy implementation costs
- select investment options from a complete list for each product
- model future strategies for your clients
- determine the consequences of switching products, and
- tailor fund details for corporate plans or other non-standard fee structures.
Our product research captures data and analysis on more than 450 super, pension and investment products ensuring you have quality data at your fingertips to run fund and product comparisons quickly and easily. The fund universe includes industry, corporate and public sector funds, as well as platforms and wraps.
With Chant West's product research, you can:
- create detailed fee projections across multiple account balances allowing you to track variations across multiple products and funds
- display group life insurance cover premium cost projections in 5 years, 10 years or to retirement age
- compare investment options and multi-manager investment returns, and
- filter chosen product features, providing detailed analysis across multiple products.
Looking for more information?
If you believe your clients could benefit from your access to up-to-date product research or powerful comparison tools, please contact us on 02 9361 1400 or email@example.com to request detailed pricing information or register your interest below for a 14-day free trial of the Switching Tools.